Teaching and training activities are managed by the Academic Board, which include:
- all professors and research fellows who are lead instructors for one or more courses,
- student representatives on the Department Councils.
Each Academic Board elects a Chair from among its members.
Each degree programme reports to its main and associated departments for:
- planning, setting, and assessing learning objectives,
- organizing teaching and training activities,
- organizing support activities and services.
Each Department includes the following bodies: Council, Management, Board.
Faculty or school
Each Department is linked to a Faculty or School, whose Managing Committees:
- ensure the general coordination of teaching activities and common services,
- set the academic calendar,
- propose launching new study programmes or terminating existing ones.
Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
The Milan University Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences is the largest in Italy and the only one in the Lombardy area.